Saturday, December 5, 2009

80's TV shows - Which is your favorite and why.....?

Kids Incorporated



Full House



Pee-Wee's Playhouse



Hey Dude



The Muppet Show



Perfect Strangers



Fraggle Rock



The A-Team



Saved by the Bell



MacGyver



The Wonder Years



Family Matters



21 Jump Street



Doogie Howser,M.D.



Punky Brewster



CHiPs



Happy Days



The Cosby Show



Small Wonder



The Hogan Family



Reading Rainbow



Charles in Charge



Quantum Leap



Mr. Belvedere



Freddy's Nightmares



My Two Dads



Double Dare



The Golden Girls



Married with Children



Tales From The Crypt



Baywatch



Seinfeld



Cheers



Star Trek: The Next Generation



Who's the Boss?



Welcome to Pooh Corner



Head of the Class



MMC - Mickey Mouse Club



Just the Ten of Us



Mr. Wizard's World



Silver Spoons



Mister T



Dumbo's Circus



Magnum P.I.



Miami Vice



The Jeffersons



Family Ties



Night Court



Hawaii Five-O



American Gladiators



Roseanne



Major Dad



Matlock



Bosom Buddies



Mama's Family



Empty Nest



Webster



A Different World



Kids In The Hall



Moonlighting



Murder She Wrote



Highway To Heaven



80's TV shows - Which is your favorite and why.....?headache



i like what you listed, are you talking about shows that poured over into the 80s from the 70s, or shows that started in the 80s because some where in the 70s like Bosom Buddies, CHiPs, Happy Days, The Muppet Show and you totally forgot Leverine and Shirley, MASH and Taxi.



Dude I totally forgot about Mr Wizards World. The man was genious... taught me how to pop a baloon, without it making any noise! ( put a peice of scotch tape on the baloon, and then poke a needle in the tape, the air will slowly let out)



But overall, I would have to say "Little House on the Prairie" is my all time favorite show. I grew up watching it every evening at 5pm, I wanted to be Laura and punch Nellie Olson soooo badly!



And also GROWING PAINS!!!!!



80's TV shows - Which is your favorite and why.....?paramount theater opera theater



Kids Incorporated was my favorite because I use to sing and dance so the show was just like my life minus scott wolfe
A-Team Sukka
Married with Children, had a crush on the daughter
daaaaamn that's a long list.



mine is the cosby show.
full house, small wonder, seinfeld , hogan family. becoz these were the only ones which aired here.
SMALL WONDER!! and doogie of course.
full house



hey dude



a different world



family matters



all of them
mr wizards world, but you missed you can't do that on television which I also loved
way to many good shows I like them all for different reasons
no Three's Company? cuz that was my fav.
MARRIED WITH CHILDREN CAUSE IT ALWAYS KEPT US LAUGHING AND CHRISTINA APPLEGATE WAS HOT
I loved Air Wolf and Buck Rogers.
Aw, you had to put Kids Incorporated at the top of the list, I'd forgotten about that show!! K-I-D-S woah-oh-oh....okay anyway, my favorite show from the 80's was MacGyver - another show my dad and I watched together, along with my little brother.
From that list, Star Trek, The Next Generation.



Well written, well produced, well acted, one of the best imaginative fiction series ever to make it to television.



"Engage!"
Moonlighting surely! The lines were so thrilling. Randolph and Hopkirk? When was that?
Punky Brewster - she was creative and sad, like I was at 8 years old. And, she was cool and had confidence, which I did not have at 8 years old, so I admired her.
21 Jumpstreet - Why? Johnny Depp, who else ? Oh la la

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd