Saturday, December 5, 2009

What toys(like carboard boxes with holes) can I not give my young bunny, but I can give to an adult

I am getting a bunny tomorrow, but I made a medium sized box into a little playhouse. It has openings and a window, but I'm not sure if it would be safe for my bunny. I am wondering what things are safe for my new friend. Please no stupid answers.



What toys(like carboard boxes with holes) can I not give my young bunny, but I can give to an adult one?shows



A cardboard box is about the best thing you can give to a bunny, young or old :D It allows them a place to "get away from it all" and have fun at the same time! :D



I also recommend baby toys (that are made of strong plastic,) cat toys (with no small chewable parts,) toilet/papertowel rolls, chewing blocks, pumice blocks, and hanging mobile bird toys that have the bell removed :D



What toys(like carboard boxes with holes) can I not give my young bunny, but I can give to an adult one?comedy show opera theater



Check out http://www.rabbit.org for geat ideas. They like hard plastic baby keys, cat bell balls, untreated wicker basets, and toilet paper tubes. You should also try and teach it tricks if you can

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd