Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you know what children's show this from???

Me and my lil sis heard this song by Project Pat called "Good Googly Moogly". I know those words from some show for little kids. We just cant remember which one. Im pretty sure its from a show on PLayhouse Disney.



Do you know what children's show this from???playhouse



Yes it's Maggie and the ferrosious beast. No longer on Disney but it's now on Noggin



Do you know what children's show this from???plays opera theater



They have a song called Good Googly Moogly? Weird. I last know it as a quote from Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable screams, Good Googly Moogly after he realizes he has eaten cooked grasshopper legs. If they have a song, I have no clue or reason why. But that's where I know the saying from.
Maggie and the ferocious beast
it is Maggie and the ferocious beast
Unless Disney has gone "gangsta", I don't think this is from a Disney production. Go to



http://www.onlylyrics.com/song.php?id=31...



to see what I mean.
It was from a show called Califorina Dreams and the black guy on the show use to say that.
thats from maggie and the ferrocious beast! i used to watch that when i was little. the best says oogly moogly! that show is so cute...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd