Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should i Cut My Hair?

i have lng natural blonde hair n my bf loves it n doesnt want me to vut it i mean yeah i love it to. should i cute it or not.



%26lt;3 Love Always %26lt;3



*$* Blondies Lil Playhouse *$*



Should i Cut My Hair?ballet theater



I have been a hair stylist for 5 years now. My best advice is if you aren't sure and don't really want to cut off your hair then don't. If you are seeking a change then maybe ask for long layers, don't cut your hair off just change the shape of it! Another good way to achieve a different look would be to add some color. You said that you are a blonde, since fall is coming, you could ask your stylist to put a few low lights rather than just a shocking allover color.



Should i Cut My Hair?chicago theater opera theater



if you cut it and it will grow back



SO GO FOR IT!
If you want to cut it, cut it. If you don't like it shorter, it will always grow back.
It's your hair so do what u want. Remember, it's only hair and it WILL grow back!
why cut it if you love it, just try somthing diff with your layers
No....everybody looks better with long hair
Hard to say. I need to see it first.
I just went through this same thing. If you have ten inches you can donate it to lock of love which makes wigs for children who have lost their hair to chemo or cancer treatment. And afterwards my bf loved it and so did I
NO!! You'll regret it!!! And it takes so long to grow back
It's true that if you cut it, it will grow beck, but it doesn't work when someone tells it to me. If you want some change CUT IT but have in mind that it will take a while for it to grow beck.
If you've had long hair for a long time, you will be sorry if you cut it,My hair is to my waist and I cut it once and I missed it so bad I felt ugly, so I grew it back and I will never cut it again!
naaaaaaaaaaaaa grow it long, long hair is beautiful and hardly anybody has long hair anymore
do what makes you comfortable only
if you both love it why would you (No)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd