Thursday, December 10, 2009

What was that children's show?

My little brother used to watch it. Pappy's Playhouse? It was an old man who liked to draw. I believe it aired on TLC channel. What happened to it? I watched it too. I only remember the main character, "Pappy".



What was that children's show?listen to opera



Oh my gosh! I think I used to watch that with my sisters too! I can't remember what it's called...Pappy's Playhouse sounds right though. Wow...that brings back memories!



What was that children's show?concert venue opera theater



kids these days don kno what good tv is! our generation does. i used 2 luv that show. that and the big comfy couch.
Uhh.. Wow.. I think I used to watch that. For some reason. I WAS LITTLE! I don't kno the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd