Thursday, December 10, 2009

When were ur firsts ??

just realli bored and it wuld be nice to gather up sum info.



like simple qs:when was ur first kiss ??



and when was ur first REAL date ??



jw.



im 14 and i had mii first kiss when i was 4 it was in preskool i dont remember it too well but i do remember we made out in the playhouse at recess everyday lol. nuthing serious but puppy love ;]



and mi first real kiss was when i was 12 my bf and i had been going out for 2 days and he had alreadi kissed me on da cheek soo we were in the hallway and i was leaning against my locker and i asked him "so when are u going to kiss me??" and i meant on the cheek but he waited for ppl to leave and we looked into each others eyes and he kissed me on the lips! it was sweet :)



but he was a MANWHORE!



lol



and as far as a first real date havent had one :/



CANT WAIT TO HEAR YOUR STORIES !!



(include details plz)



When were ur firsts ??opera mobile



December 28th of 2007...it was magical and actually in my boyfriend's bed :)



When were ur firsts ??imax theatre opera theater



my first date was when i was 13. i then went out with her for over a year. after out 2nd week, i kissed her, and that was sweet.
First kiss was when I was 14 on the dance floor at a high school dance. He was about a foot shorter than me, so I had to like lean over...it was funny :)



First real date was 15 with my boyfriend...that relationship lasted 7 years and I married him, but we also divorced...tear.



The first time I got married was 5/13/00...it was nice.
first date when i was 12 i think and my first kiss on the same day :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd