Saturday, December 5, 2009

Listen please!!?

I'm 19 and my guy is 24 weve been in a relationship for 3 years with my guy.Were not married or anything but I feel liked I've devoted myself to him.Now as I see my friends having fun and living I think I want out.Don't get me wrong I love him I just want to go to school or work do anything besides playhouse forever.When I told him this he said "Baby stop playing you know Yo man take care of you.What do I do?



Listen please!!?ballet



You were only 16 when you started to see your guy. You should have been out having fun like your friends. Now is the time to go back to school and not be dependent on a guy. You need to sit him down and tell him that you ARE going back to school and getting a life for yourself. If he does not like this, it's his problem, not yours. You are too young to be playing house right now. Before he starts to control everything in your life, you need to get back out there and work and go to school. Hey.. he may decide to move on and then what.. you have no job, not enough schooling to make a decent living to support yourself. Don't let him control your life, that's whay you need to do. If you have to move out, then do it, but don't waste any more of your youth.. you can't get it back.



Listen please!!?globe theater opera theater



ditch him
You're 19. There's a whole lot of people out there to date %26amp; meet. Tell him thanks for the time %26amp; memories, but you need to explore on your own now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd