Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone heard Paul Ruebens is bringing his Pee Wee Herman character back?

I thought Pee Wee Herman was really funny as well as all the people who visited the playhouse, what are your thoughts????



Has anyone heard Paul Ruebens is bringing his Pee Wee Herman character back?performing arts center



The show was way before its time. Itis also cool to see all the other famous people that made their start on taht show. I enjoy watching it on adult swim. I hope it does come back.



Has anyone heard Paul Ruebens is bringing his Pee Wee Herman character back?sunshine opera theater



Why?
i loved him but someone made him quit i think
His Pee-Wee's Playhouse is being shown on Adult Swim on the Cartoon Network and I heard he's going to be at the MTV awards this year.
He is bringing back his old show. Not a new one. Sorry. I liked him too.
no is he LOL
MOS DEF its already back on Cartoon Network. Check your local listings
that dude got convicted for childpernography so I dont even like him, I dont care either, never really liked him in the first place, his voice and all was frieking annoying to me, always has been
why????????
His old show is back on-reruns but he has mentioned that he is trying to do a playhouse movie in the near future.
I admit to watching PeeWee's playhouse as a child. It use to annoy my poor father waking up to PeeWee's laugh on Saturday mornings... that is pretty bad. However, I like the show and still find myself singing "Connect the dots lalalala... connect the dots..." I just think the trouble he's had with the law exposing certain body parts for a thrill should be taken into consideration.



I also think since he's been showing up on TV again, there is a bit of a comeback.
Yeah, hes back, smarter now!
they should let it be.... it is like the benny hill show.... it was great in its time....



any more will just ruin its greatness.... he should create another character, he has it in him to move on....
he got a raw deal when he was busted for being in the peep show house. lost his tv show regarded as a pervert.
HE'S NOT BRINGING IT BACK - THEY WILL BE SHOWING



ALL THE RERUNS - FROM THE FIRST

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd