Thursday, December 10, 2009

Am I Stupid?

was this stupid i mean we used protection n all i guess they just dont always work i know i willl be a good mom n he will be a good dad... but am i stupid for havin this happen.



%26lt;3 Love Always %26lt;3



*$* Blondies Lil Playhouse *$*



Am I Stupid?paramount theater



Don't know. You might try to trouble shoot why the protection didn't work ... so it just does not "doesn't work" again. I knew I guy who only used a condom when he was close to having an orgasm. Guess what? He made a baby ...make sure you are using the protection correctly.



Am I Stupid?theatre opera theater



No one is stupid in this world.
lOOK TO THE FUTURE, NOT THE PAST.
How old are you? No, you wouldn't make a good mommy if you don't even know how to spell. What kind of education will you be giving to this child? Stay in school!
I hate it when that happens!
I'm guessing you are saying you are pregnant? No..it doesn't make anyone stupid. Just unplanned. Good luck.
who knows r u stupid
depends on how old you are to know if you will be agood mom
Life happens.
nah, it happens everyday!!! ^_^
No, I was on the pill when I got pregnant. Sometimes things just happen.
No you're not that happens to many.
Hey I used birthcontroll and still got pregnant. Doesn't make you stupid. Just means you get to explore and begin a fase in your life.
No-one can tell you if you are making a mistake, you have to know what you want in your gut. If you feel like you are making a mistake then you know your choices.
No you are not stupid, and don't let anyone tell you that you are. Accidents happen. Just take care of your self while you are pregnant and be the best loving and caring parent that you can be.
no your not stupied i think weve all made mistakes and were all stupied at some point good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd