Thursday, December 10, 2009

What shows should I let my daughter watch???

My daughter is 2 and i'm not sure about what t.v shows she should be watching. She watches most of the shows on Nick Jr and Playhouse Disney. What else should I let her watch???



What shows should I let my daughter watch???met opera



My daughter loves to watch educational movies like Baby Einstein, Which not only teachs name of things but It also teaches sign language. She also likes PBS, which shows Barney and sesame street.



Try showing her tv shows that have lots of music and she might like it, btu I don't really know my daughetr is a bit younger.



What shows should I let my daughter watch???movie theatre opera theater



cartoon netwook, boomarang, BBC PRIME
Signingtime its in Pbs and will set her up to learn other languages later in life.



word world teaches how to spell



Magic school bus for science



Backyardigans for dance/music



I only let mys on watch 2 hours or less a day that is the recommendation .



1/2 in am 1./2 hour lunch 1 hour at night or less
If she likes educational stuff (a lot of kids do), try the Discovery Channel %26amp; Animal Planet.
How much TV is she watching? She really shouldn't be watching more than an hour a day tops, so there is not much need for a lot of variety. We DVR Sesame St every day and let our daughter watch the Elmo's World segment and that's pretty much it. Dora the Explorer doesn't look half bad as it tries to engage the kids a little bit.
From your description, your child is watching way too much television. Turn the thing off and let her play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd