Thursday, December 10, 2009

Please interpret my dreams!?

Okay well on sunday night I drempt that I asked this guy I like to build a playhouse at the park so he did it on a trampeline. Then I remeber me begging him not to go somewhere And then it cuts to my house and its huge. There's a dog an elephant and an eel. There is also a dog painted on the floor. After it cuts to me fighting a girl on a bus but she's not feeling it which makes me even more angry. Then jon(my crush) comes back. And then I go back inside and my mom is making a bagillion sandwiches while every one was packing. We did something against the law. Then my mom and the girl who I was fighting her mom was trying to persuade the girl to come with us or else she was going to get arrested and she had a new born baby. She agreed. The my dad finds a girls baby in the dumpster and it was still alive so I decided to keep it. It would be me and jons baby. And then last night I drempt that I was at my grandmas house in CA. Laying down with jon in the dark. Then a girl comes in and he turns his back to me and then a guy comes in and he gets up and talks to the girl totally ignoreing me. I heard him say well maybe if Keeana wasn't fallowing me she would have said I love you. I yelled the f word and went into the other room. When I got in the other room a girl walked into the bathroom connected to the room. When I went to see who it was I saw my cousin sitting in the shower and the girl was looking in the mirror. I went to go look at her face and I wake up. Do you know if these dreams have any meaning? I thought I posted this earlier but I guess not! Replies would be greatly appreacieted! Thanks!



Please interpret my dreams!?state theatre



maybe there is a girl that also likes this crush of yours..also see if your crush likes you back--possible that that girl that likes ur crush has done something against the law---i even think that that baby that you and your crush would keep symbolizes that you will live long and prosper together--good luck! hope it helps!--hehe



Please interpret my dreams!?theater opera theater



very interesting. Something could happen...................
i dont know what to tell you, maybe you are stresses about something???
Maybe you really have a crush on the girl!



Maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd