Saturday, December 5, 2009

What do your preschooler's like to watch?

Nick Jr., Noggin, Playhouse Disney, or something else?



What do your preschooler's like to watch?oper



I have a 6 yo daughter and 4 and 2 yo boys. their favorite shows are Scooby-Doo, the Backyardigans, the wonder pets, Dora the explorer along with Dirty Jobs and Mythbusters.



What do your preschooler's like to watch?hollywood theater opera theater



My son watches all of those and other things
Noggin and Sprout, PBS's kids channel.



Nick Jr. has some good stuff, but I prefer to avoid the "gimmies" brought about by commercials.
nick jr. and playhouse disney
Noggin, and Veggie Tales, and Sesame St. are his faves, but he likes to watch Toy Story alot too.



I find myself singing little preschool songs all over the place now. Aarrrrgg! When will I have adult songs run through my head again?????
Nick Jr, Nickolodian anything with Spongebob, Dora the Explorer, and Blue's Clues. So get ready if your not already.
Our second child didn't bother with tv because it's not been great lately. Our youngest loved Little Bear and Richard Scarry. You can get both on DVDs and you should. They're amazing, gentle, fun, beautifully animated.
Noggin or Sprout. They watch a little Disney, only when Mickey Mouse Club House is on. Other than that it's a rarity. My 4 and 2 year old love The Backyardiggans, Dora, Blues Clues, Go Diego etc...They also seem to like Spongebob, but I would rather they watched a cartoon they can learn something from :)
I only allow my son to watch Pbs and videos. He likes Danger Rangers and Curious George and Clifford.
My son just turned 4, and he likes the treehouse chanel, his favourite show is a show called toopy and binoo, he gets very excited when that show comes on. Other shows he likes are the big comfy couch, little bear, the backyardigans, and sesame street, oh and also elmo's world.. but the one that is his favourite, is Toopy and Binoo. He likes Dora and Diego too.
My preschool twins liked noggin until 3. Now they are close to 4 and have grown out of it. They like Caillou on Pbs more and little einsteins on Playhouse disney.
Nick Jr. all the way, then comes cartoon network. Go Diego, and Sponge rules.
My three-year-old son likes SpongeBob, Hanna Montana, and Kim Possible. (He's got a crush on them both.)
My son watches those channels too. He is currently into Scooby Doo which has been great to explain the monster is just someone in a costume and he is not real.
We don't watch shows on TV much, too many commercials. But, we have lots of DVD's.



My daugther who is 2, loves Dora, Diego, Blue's Clues, The Backyardigans, Clifford, Sesame Street, and Veggie Tales.
My 2 year old and 5 year old LOVE PBS Sprout-especially at night when the Good Night Show is on
Anything on Nick Jr, or Disney. She watches normal shows with me and daddy, too. LOVES American Graffitti with papa.
My kids go through stages... one week it's all Noggin, the next it's all Disney. Favorite shows are: (on Noggin and Nick Jr.) The Wonder Pets, The Backyardigans, Miss Spider, Dora, Go Diego Go, Blue's Clues, Jack's Big Music Show, The Upside Down Show. (On Playhouse Disney and Toon Disney): The Wiggles, Little Einsteins, Stanley, Charlie and Lola, Higgleytown Heros, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, Lilo and Stitch, The Emperor's New School. (on PBS): Sesame Street, The Big Big World, Between the Lions.



Shows we miss: Bear in the Big Blue House (get those DVDs!!! Genius!); Out of the Box; P, B, and J Otter



Shows that are also fun for parents to watch: the Upside Down Show (it's newer, on Noggin. So. Stinkin'. Funny.), Sesame Street, Between the Lions, Buzz Lightyear, Emperor's New School.
my daughter loves the goodnight show on sprout
If my son doesn't get to watch "Bops" (THe Doodlebops) every day he is a cranky little boy. HE also loves Little Einsteins (Disney)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd