Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you clean lawn chair cushions?

i have a lawn chair set, you know, glass table and 6 chairs for my deck, and i put the cushions in the playhouse over winter and now they have some green adn some dirt on them. when i hose them off, what should i scrub them with? laundry detergent?



How do you clean lawn chair cushions?opera sheet music



I don't hose mine off because I don't want them to mildew inside. I use a cleaner and protector by DampRid which removes surface dirt and puts down a fabric protector that prevents staining and mildew. I found it at Lowes in the cleaning aisle and I swear by it. Even mustard didn't stain my cushions.



How do you clean lawn chair cushions?shows opera theater



i go to an auto parts store and get that fabric/vinyl foam cleaning spray with the brush on the cap..it works the best for me!! good luck
Put them in the washing machine with some stain remover,like vanish they will be as good as new Cassie
oxy clean work wonderful mix in water and scrub the cushions then rinse and let it dry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd