Saturday, December 5, 2009

Who likes Peter,Bjorn,and John??

Anyone going to see them in concert?? We are going to see them in Atlanta, September 12 at the Variety Playhouse. I love their song "Young Folks"!! I love their music! lol



Who likes Peter,Bjorn,and John??performing show



young folks is a great song, as is the band. i like the original track and the "beyond the wizard's sleeve re-animation' version. wish they were coming here. sing along for me.



yeah, closest is bmore, but the tix are a couple hundred dollars b/c its virgin fest... if it weren't for the new car payment...



Who likes Peter,Bjorn,and John??opera score opera theater



MEEEE!!!
yuppies
Yes, they are pretty amazing. The entire cd is good and I am sure they will be excellant live. Check out the link I included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd