Saturday, December 5, 2009

Hey Guys, would you get jealous or anything? Be honest please!?

I'm part of a playhouse production company. I'm auditioning for a role that features some heavy kissing. Would a guy I'm dating object to something like that? Be honest, would it bother you alittle bit? I don't have a boyfriend right now so it's not a problem but I don't want to meet some guy I like and then he's intimidated or gets jealous by the goodlooking actor I kiss in the play.



Hey Guys, would you get jealous or anything? Be honest please!?theater



I guess I would look at it this way: Would you be jealous if he did the same thing? If not, then if I were your b/f, I would be cool with it. But if you would mind if my tongue was in some other woman's mouth, then yes, I would have a problem with that too. It depends on what your standards are. I can be flexible.



Hey Guys, would you get jealous or anything? Be honest please!?london theatre opera theater



haha ive had that feeling well it obvious he cares for you, hmmm idk
depends on the guy...i probably wouldn't but i'm also in theatre, so i understand the difference between a real kiss and acting/stage kisses
doubt it, if it's something that drives you and something that you love (the acting not the kissing of the other actor) then probably not, and if he does then screw him.
don't worry about it you don't have a boyfriend who cares if you did he should be jealous you would.
Why honey... you make me go wild foryea.. ;)..



naw... i dont think any guys will think anything about it.. no problemo.. infact they be more on... to yea princes.



Maybe we chat later..;)



Good filming..



Shawn
I think I would be a bit jealous
it's obvious u r only kissing even from your avatar.



he will not be jealous if:



he is not a man.
as long as you didnt love the guy you were kissing on stage i really wouldnt care but if i knew ou did it would annoy me
yes i would
It would bother me I know. It may be acting, but it's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd