Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who loves cleveland??

ok i have read some other cleveland questions and some people always says mean comments! cleveland is a great city so what is your favorite part of it? my favorite.. hmmm i would hav to say tower city at christmas and playhouse square where i saw my first show... the phantom of the opera! i also lovee the sports teams! what about you?



Who loves cleveland??chicago theater



Well, when I was a child,when I lived in Russia and did not know anything about America, I knew about Cleveland orchestra!



Who loves cleveland??met opera opera theater



I live in a suburb of Cleveland. About a 1/2 hour out. I love it! All kinds of things to do. Sports, Plays, shows, shopping, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Science Center. Beautiful views of the lake. Obviously there are better places I guess but many many worse ones too. Good average living!
I love Cleveland!



Little Italy or Detroit Avenue is my favorite area. People are so, so nice there, too. Even the drivers.
I have to agree with the tower city in christmastime idea. I also really like Little Italy, the lake, and the rock hall. and the hard rock cafe is really sweet



ohhhh and the St. Patrick's Day annual parade downtown!
LOVE IT! Nothing beats being down at Jacobs Field (sorry- Progressive Field) on a warm summer night watching the tribe kick some a** with some friends and a few beers.



And another thing- the Cleveland Museum of Art is one of the best in the country and is undergoing a huge expansion.
I love the atmosphere that is Cleveland.
I love Cleveland! I've lived there and in the Cleveland Area my whole life. I grew up when the Flats were the place to be and the atmosphere was just amazing then and I hope that the Flats will come back. I also love The sports teams. It took awhile but they are all on a good level and the Indians finally have the magic of the Jake back. (A little mad about the name change) I agree with Cleveland at Christmas, its so pretty. I also love most of the loyalty of Clevelanders and the blue collar down to earth charm. Most big cities don't have people like in Cleveland.



The parks, the lake, the possibilities with recent and upcoming development, etc. I could go on for awhile.



I asked a question about why people diss the city I just dont get it. Cleveland rocks, literally lol.
Yeah, there a lot of great things like University Circle. Love all that art and culture!
I love everything about it! I especially love the arts and the food! Cleveland has some of the best pizza joints ever especially mama santas! I love visiting tower city too because when I am done shopping I love to eat at the Hard Rock Cafe!! AND I LOVE THE CAVS!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE CLEVELAND SPORTS TEAM! I love to go to their games especially on weekdays. I practically LOVE cleveland except the weather right now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd