Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need ideas for a job in the entertainment business.?

I'm only 16, but I am entering college next year for my senior year in high school. I plan on finishing my AA at a community college but would then like to go to an entertainment business school. Maybe Belmont, UM, or a college in California. I'm primarily interested in Music, but would also like to explore the film industry and maybe incorporate the two. I love to travel and I love meeting and talking to new people. I don't know how to put this all together. I just don't want to waste time at a college just getting a bland degree in Business because I really have a passion for the entertainment industry. I'm also trying to look for places that I can get some experience in the behind-the-scenes work even if it isn't directly related.. Maybe a television station, film studio or playhouse theater. If you know where I can begin or have done something similar to what I want to do, please help!



I need ideas for a job in the entertainment business.?secure browser



Why don't you go for a degree in Public Relations and then you can be the PR person for people in the music %26amp; film industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd