Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help!!! Pre-teen acting question please?

I am an actress. I am 12 years old and I am POSITIVE I want this as my career when I'm older. But, I want to start now. I have been in 5 plays and 1 commercial. I am in a new play at my school and I am auditioning for Holes at the Playhouse. I want to be on television and I am looking for an agent in California. One problem, I don't live there and unless I get a role on a show, i'm not moving. So, do you think it's ok to shoot for the stars when you don't have a ladder.( If you know what I mean) I am trying to be realistic but acting is my dream!!! I want to do BIG acting roles I have been doing small one's all my life! I know I can do what ever I set my mind to. What should I tell my mom also? She knows I am looking for an agent but she says "Be realistic" It makes me depressed! What should I do???



Help!!! Pre-teen acting question please?binoculars



Listen to your Mom. She's right, even tho you don't want to listen to her. You're only 12. You are not an actress. 5 plays and 1 commercial does not make you an actress. You're still underage. Get a ladder and work your way to the top.



P.S. You write very mature for a 12 year old. Hmmmm makes me wonder how old you really are!



And....12 yr. olds are not positive of anything.



Help!!! Pre-teen acting question please?violin opera theaterHow do you get in comercials, i don't like theater acting becasue i fell awkward being on the stage, id rather do like on screen film stuff not theater..plus theater mostly revolves around music and i cant sing.at all! Report It


sorry it woulndt let me make it any longer so heres the rest of that comment:: But i would love to be in a comercial or anything its liek my DREAM! no one really knows tho not even my mom i feel stupid like telling people.but iwas jsut wondering. I'm a teen too by the way. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd