Saturday, December 5, 2009

Adult Swim fans...?

Who's in favor of Pee Wee's Playhouse never being shown again on Adult Swim?



Or Anime for that matter...



Adult Swim fans...?events



I can't stand it! FYI, you can watch Simpsons on FOX instead of Pee Wee.



At the beginning of [as], they have a disclaimer that you should be fourteen (until midnight) to watch. Pee Wee is not for fourteen+ year olds!



Mission Hill was a fantastic show, even if it only had thirteen episodes. I really think [as] put it on as a filler, because they really can't keep playing thirteen episodes over and over. However, you just can't have Pee Wee on in the first place. Find a better cartoon, [as]!



I am /boycotting/ [as] at eleven o'clock and I am /urging/ others to do so as well. Tell your friends; we'll get Pee Wee off of [as]!



P.S. Pee Wee was funny for about five seconds when Peter was making fun of it on Family Guy. It is not funny for half an hour during [as] primetime!



Adult Swim fans...?home theatre opera theater



im not i think it adds different element for ppl who dont like "american" cartoons
its kind of creepy that its even on adultswim to begin with...its a kids show ...literally its not like family guy or furturama with sarcastic humor
Wasn't Pee Wee's Playhouse originally a Saturday morning children's show? I'm not really sure why it's on Adult Swim, which is popular for adult cartoons with edge. It really shouldn't be on the same line-up with shows like The Family Guy, The Boondocks, Robot Chicken, etc. It's pretty out of place.
I love Adult Swim.. but shhh None of my friends know! I'm such a dork at heart, but I agree with you 100 % Pee Wee's Playhouse AND Anime are Lame.
Get rid of Pee Wee's Playhouse and the only good anime on Adult Swim is Cowboy Bebop (if it's even still on). The Boondocks too, but I don't know if that's considered anime. Harvey Birdman is the best cartoon!
You hate anime?! Pee Wee is not cool.
I agree 100% they have some great programing. Why in the world do they use that stuff?
i think he fits right in and don't get me wrong i am a die hard family guy fan but they push the envelope hard on some of those shows
Anime is fine some of it is really good,Pee Wee should be burned at the steak.
I'm just pissed they put that in place of Mission Hill. I also don't care what time of day it is, Anime should never be shown. That **** is annoying.
we can get rid of pee wee, but full metal alchemist was cool, (most anime does suck)



GO WATCH AN EPISODE OF CHOBITS!!
I used to watch Pee-wee back when I was a kid. It bores me.



As for Anime,it depends on what's on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd