Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do you think it is?

I have an appointment made, but I was wondering if anyone else has been experiencing or has experienced a similar condition. ...



I was fine on Friday. Saturday morning I woke up with a 103+ temperature and could barely keep my eyes open. Well with a husband at work and a 2 year old and a 6 month old, I didn't really have an option. (Family works and lives out of town, friends are all about an hour+ away as well.) Anyway, I then got a back ache, almost like contractions. The day before (Friday) we had ruled out pregnancy 100% with some blood work I had done. I ended up throwing up the baby gate to the living room and laying on the couch. Lucky for me, I have a 2 year old who is in love with Playhouse Disney, blocks, and dump trucks, and a 6 month old who will bounce for hours. I slept for 5 minutes here, 20 minutes there, 15, 5, 2, 45, you get the picture. I'm breastfeeding and didn't have anythign I could take for the fever, so that did not help. Gradually my symptoms got worse.



What do you think it is?pacific theater



i think you might have a flue, but with your back pain as you describe it like a contractions you may want to check your urine for infections, i think tylanol is safe to take it while breastfeeding

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd