Saturday, December 5, 2009

I really want to find this book for my mum!!! help!?

my mum was saying about how she read a book when she was little and would like to buy it for my little 6 year old cousin.



she can't remember the name but recalls it being a book of short stories about twins called judy and jane (something like that) they had a playhouse in their garden and had adventures



it would have been around in the era of 60's/70's and i am desparate to find it for her



after extensive searching on the internet i can't find anything that resembles it



anybody remember it??



it had stories about the twins attending their teacher's wedding as bridesmaids and stuff like that



please help if you remember it!!



I really want to find this book for my mum!!! help!?sunshine



Is this what you need?



http://www.logan.com/loganberry/coll-dic...



I really want to find this book for my mum!!! help!?star theater opera theater



i will help you look when i find it i will edit this ok?
Try, Ebay...umm....don't you find it annoying that Yahoo~answers doesn't have a book section.?
Google search it with key events, all the characters names and the subject, plus the word "book" in your search.



This has worked for me!
Not sure.. but I remember a series of books called The Bobbsey Twins. It had two sets of ttwins boys and girls I think. they did have all kinds of adventures and a clubhouse. Hope that helps.
girl this question is way to long make it a little shorter and get a better answer i promise
I think you may be looking for the Bobbsey Twins. Those little girls were every where in the garden, at the seashore. They really did get around. If you look on-line maybe Mom might recognize the cover? Good Luck I'm sure it's out there somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd