Saturday, December 5, 2009

Theaters in Ohio?

I want to take my friend to some kind of theater performance for her 13 birthday, which is this July. I don't want to go anywhere besides cleveland or akron. Something at playhouse square or something. If anyone has any recomendations let me know I would really apprecitate it.



Theaters in Ohio?sheet music



Well, I checked Cleveland theatre websites and I think it's too soon to see what's playing in July. I'd suggest asking again sooner, or maybe just go to the theater websites closer to July. I'd be happy to help you look for a good performance. What kind of show does your friend like, do you think?



Theaters in Ohio?state theatre opera theater



Instead of Cleveland just cross over to California which would be a better place!!!
The Carousel Dinner Theatre in Akron can give you dinner and a show at the same time. It makes for a nice evening, and the shows are usually musicals, which are fun. Here's there website.



http://www.carouseldinnertheatre.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Ltd